Welcome to our bulk email delivery service! By using our service, you agree to be bound by these terms of service (the “Terms”). If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not use our service.
- Our service allows you to send emails to large groups of recipients.
- You are solely responsible for the content of the emails you send through our service.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account if we determine that you are using our service for any illegal or unethical purpose, or if you are in violation of these Terms.
Registration and Account Security
- In order to use our service, you must register for an account and provide certain information about yourself. You must provide accurate and complete information, and you must update this information if it changes.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. We will not be liable for any unauthorized use of your account.
- You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy and completeness of your account data, including your email address and any other contact information.
- We may use your account data to contact you about your use of our service or to send you promotional or informational emails. You may opt out of receiving these emails at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions included in the emails.
- We will not sell or share your account data with any third party, except as necessary to provide the service to you or as required by law.
- You may request access to or deletion of your account data at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
Email Database Backups
As a provider of a bulk email delivery service, it is not our responsibility to keep backups of your email database. It is your responsibility to keep backups of your email data in order to protect against data loss or corruption.
There are several ways that you can back up your email data, depending on the type of email service you are using. You can use a local backup solution, such as a backup program or external hard drive, to create copies of your email data and store them on your computer or another physical device.
Another option is to use a cloud-based backup service, which allows you to store copies of your email data in the cloud. This can be a convenient and secure way to back up your data, as it can be accessed from any device with an internet connection.
Regardless of which backup method you choose, it is important to regularly test your backups to ensure that they are working properly and that you can access your data if needed. It is also a good idea to store your backups in a separate location from your original data to further protect against data loss.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you have taken appropriate measures to back up your email data and protect it from loss or corruption. We are not responsible for any data loss or corruption that may occur.